Dear treasured patients,
We are open!
As an essential business, we are proud to let you know that we are open and seeing patients. Have you been on too many zoom calls and missed too many workouts with gyms being closed?
Come get your body and nervous system tuned up with our hi-tech and sanitized tools!
While there is no cure or treatment currently for Covid-19, Chiropractic care helps with staying mobile, lowering stress, and improving sleep (which have all been shown to improve our immune systems).
There are also some studies showing that chiropractic adjustments themselves may help to boost our immune system, all while staying mobile and reducing pain.
⭐️ At the office, we have taken some new precautions including:
- We are pre-screening patients with a questionnaire and we may take your temperature at the door.
- Patients are spaced out between visits and seating is distanced within the waiting room.
- Dr. Gilbert will be wearing a mask during treatments with patients and at times, goggles.
- Door handles, reception area, treatment rooms, and bathroom surfaces are being wiped down with disinfectant after each patient.
- Treatment tables and all touchable surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant after each patient.
- We will be washing hands and changing gloves between each patient.
- Some adjusting procedures have been modified to minimize close contact or breathing in close range.
Stay safe and we hope to see everyone soon as long as you are cleared to come in!